- Advertisement -
Display Software Engineer will be responsible for developing software for mobile and embedded devices and involved in working at all layers of the Display software stack.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing multiple aspects of display driver development and simulation environment development.
- Working at all layers of the Display software stack on Android, Linux spanning from user-mode to kernel, with leading-edge technologies related to colour processing and VR.
- Work with the display EE team to review driver validation and related display module performance.
- Identify all open engineering issues and drive them to closure in a timely fashion to support project needs.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience with the Display Software platform.
- Proficient with C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience in Display/Graphics/Multimedia frameworks on any of android Weston/Wayland platforms.
- Working knowledge in Display (Pixel processing/composition, MIPI DSI, HDMI, DisplayPort, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux Kernel, DRM/KMS driver.
- Must have strong analytical and debugging skills.
Company: MosChip Technologies