We make real what matters!
- We are looking for a professional who is strong in engineering & design of Low Voltage Switchgear/Switchboards
- Provides support & resolution to issues / problems of the engineered product during manufacturing
- Fair electrical domain knowledge with experience in design of Low Voltage products Viz.
- Switchgear / Switchboard (PCC – Power Control Centre, MCC – Motor Control Centre).
What you need to make real what matters!!
- We need a graduate in Electrical Engineering with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in designing of Electrical products/system
- Expertise in Zuken E3 ECAD application will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about Air Circuit Breakers/Relays and other electrical components.
- Develop control & protection circuits for various Low Voltage applications.
- Ability to interpret ANSI/NEMA/UL/IEC Standards related to Low Voltage in manufacturing process.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.