This is your role. What part will you play?
- This challenging role requires concepts making, idea generation, creative skill, prototype development.
- You have core knowledge of Power Electronics and analytical skills.
- Serves as technical expert within Power Electronics Department that is responsible to design, development, test and maintain power electronics products (e.g. AC to DC
- Converter, DC to DC converter, etc. Expertise in high power converter development >10kW)
- Determines the best techniques, procedures and/or theories as they apply to the development of power converter.
- Creates compliance procedures for the development/testing of power converter designs.
- Defines and interprets design specifications; designs power converter circuitry to meet specified requirements; and analyzes product design requirements and recommends solutions.
- Works with other engineers, designers, and technicians on specific work assignments.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should be a graduate/post graduate in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with 4 to 10 years of experience
- You should be innovative and have experience in power electronics products (e.g.AC to DC Converter, DC to DC converter, etc. Expertise in high power converter development >10kW).
- You should have good knowledge of relevant standards/EMI-EMC compliance required for power converter development.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.