Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
- Driving/Implementing feature topics and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
- Responsible for the high level and low level design
- Knowledge on TDD, Identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base
- Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
- Good understading on CI/CD pipeline. Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Active contribution in the risk analysis of the product
Experience: 3 to 8 years
- Strong, hands on experience in windows development using C# .Net
- Good understanding of Net Framework (WCF/WPF/ASP.Net); knowledge of Angular is an added plus.
- Knowledge of multithreading and IPC and associated concepts required.
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of various test and analysis tools (NUnit, FxCop, WinDbg)
- Knowledge of DICOM standards is an additional advantage.
- Exposure to Agile Development practices
- Exposure to development in TFS is an added plus