- Understand the IP architecture, work with IP validation teams and Systems validation Lead/system content engineer to understand the validation requirements, develop/port/enhance the validation software content and bring up.
- Develope good quality Firmware, understand complex SW scnearios and debug the Firmware issues. -Interface with Design/Software and other teams for the test plan and debugs.
- Use silicon debug hooks to measure power/performance/coverage and other KPI metrics
- Senior engineers are expected to work with very minimal supervision and mentoring junior engineers
Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer science Engineering.
- 3+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
- Basics of processor architecture, Multicore/Multiprocessor with SMP/heterogenous cores.
- C language expertise for low level programming, Assembly language for any processor, C-assembly interworking
- Experience in DDR and other High speed protocols is a huge advantage.
- Exposure to working on emulation/pre-si environment is added advantage
- Using JTAG based debuggers, compilers/linkers
- Should have good exposure to software development life cycle-Exposure to SoC architecture paradigms interconnects, power management,
- Software development for silicon enablement, silicon validation
- Bring-up of hardware-software solution on FPGA/emulation platforms and on fresh SOC designs
- Good knowledge of ARM Cortex-A7) / x86 / PowerPC CPU and memory system architecture
- Software development towards higher performance of multi threaded applications using lower power
Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
1+ years experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc. ,1+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software. ,1+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
Computer Science, DSP Architectures, Electrical Engineering, Optical Systems, Packaging Systems