- Advertisement -
Knowledge and skills required:
- DFT analysis and working experience using tools like TestWay or eMTest Expert or Valor.
- Knowledge of developing test programs for In-circuit tester preferably Teradyne In-Circuit test machines.
- Basic understanding of vector tests and BoundaryScan tests.
- Good analytical skills.
- Process capability analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Programming in C and C++ (prefered not must).
- Bring, develop & communicate a strong knowledge of test applications and to be seen as an expert in this field by Schneider Electric customers & internally.
- Co-engineer, develop and implement the best test solutions for target customers, incorporating the SPS standards and Schneider test policies.
- Improving the test coverage, work with relevant departments for analysis and come up with effective solutions, validate & prepare evaluation reports to release the test tools / equipment’s.
- Convert application knowledge & experience into added value for the business through writing application guides, bulletins, white papers, best practices and through the training of customers and internal Schneider Electric staff.
- Provide the technical support to enable Test Engineers to support for the manufacturing issues.
- Defining PCBA manufacturing flow chart and test strategy
- DFT analysis in line with Schneider standards for new PCBA designs
- Co-ordinating with R&D team for writing test specifications
- Qualifying the test setup for releasing to manufacturing
- Supporting for manufacturing test for new products till 2nd mass production run
- Supporting for evaluation of new technologies / applications / test equipment’s
- Co-ordinating for upgradation of test codes/tools for ECO/ECN changes
- Preparation of all industrialization documentations (logistics, process flow, Cp/Cpk reports, project tracking etc.).
- Support new product Pilots as a member of Pilot team.
- Supporting for Factory CFT team to improve test process for improved factory product quality.
- Upgradation of test Equipment software as and when new revision releases.
- Debug test equipment hardware and software.
- Ensure test equipment meets company safety requirements.
- Test equipment planning & procurement.
- Experience interfacing JTAG equipment (preferred not must).
- Managing tasks projects to deliver activity on time
- Working as part of a cross-functional team, division and international teams to deliver to jointly agreed objectives is fundamental to the role.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics and communications or equivalent
- 2~4 years experience in an Electronic industry
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.