As a Field Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for all Technical support to the customers of Tektronix as well as being the Technical consultant for the Tektronix Sales team to help further Product sales to customers in India. Will also be responsible for Technical Presentations in Tektronix Marketing Seminars and other events
- Provide Technical Pre and Post sale Support to Tektronix end customers.
- Should support Sales Account Manager – in the role of a technical expert with Technical documents, presentations and Product /solution demonstrations
- Will be the Primary technical consultant for the Sales team and the customers on the domain responsible, namely, High Speed Serial, Automotive etc.
- Conduct Technical Presentations on various products for customers.
- Provide technical /product champion for Tektronix.
- Will need to interact directly with Technical users at customer site and get involved in the current technologies of Measurements for High Speed Serial Links, LSS and/or RF and/or
- DC Parametric measurements in the Semiconductor and automotive and Power industries
B.E/B.Tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering from a reputed College / University
- Should have 1- 2 years of hands-on experience in large company with any domains like Semiconductor, Computer, Telecom/Datacom circuit design and testing.
- Strong knowledge of PHY layer of memory devices with knowledge of DDR, LPDDR, Flash Memory etc., SERDES and FPGA, DAC etc.
- Experience in measuring, testing of DUT and Equipment related with Digital signal and DC signal (knowledge/ Hands on experience of products like Scopes, Logic Analyzers, Signal Generators and similar Test & Measurement is preferred).
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate complex technology simply
Minimum Years of experience required
Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in related industry (Semiconductor or T&M industry will be preferred)
- Knowledge and good understanding of Signal Integrity, Jitter and Compliance Testing of various High-Speed Serial bus standards – USB, ETHERNET, PCIe
- Ability to deal with concurrent problems and issues effectively
- Must be customer oriented and highly cognizant of the importance of customer support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To work effectively with cross-functional teams and must be flexible enough to deal with different technical skill levels, skill sets and a highly dynamic work environment and schedules.