Molex CMS product team is seeking a firmware tester to join the product development group for our newest and fast-growing segment. We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery. We’re launching new platforms and looking for a strong firmware developer to add our team and work with a larger globally diverse and multi-functional team. You will be joining a high-performing team with strong product and launch experience. The ideal candidate is someone with a deep embedded firmware background who enjoys driving results through validating and developing best-in-class firmware targeting the fast-growing electronics content in the transportation market. The person has a passion for delivering value to users and the business through best-in-class engineering, product development, and execution.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Someone who strives to ensure the team develops best in-class embedded firmware through focusing on the validation aspects of the project
- Someone who works well in a team by ensuring that project tasks on time with high quality
- A person who identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Innovative, big-picture thinking with strong communication and collaboration skills.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A background in firmware development or firmware validation
- Experience with validation and verifications practices such as unit testing and static code analysis
- Experience in RTOS environments including QNX, embedded Linux or VxWorks for example
- Experience in network communications including Ethernet, CAN and Lin protocols would be beneficial
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering