- Advertisement -
- Shall be able to work closely with Compliance and design validation teams to build test cases, run it to detect the code compliance as per standard requirements
to develop automation for tests also troubleshoots and debugs test scripts. to support system firmware software enhancements and new products. build, test, and deploy firmware and software for our products.
- Create and maintain automated testing platform built on
- Python and Gherkin with a BDD methodology.
- Shall be capable of making design analysis and automation of identified tests.
- Execute test plan, and document the test results.
- Shall identify the issues quickly and discuss with firmware team.
- Shall add value by suggesting changes or improvements to resolve the issues.
- Shall be participating in the sprint meeting as a member of team. Shall freely communicate with internal and external firmware engineers and other stake holders on issues resolution on a regular basis.
- Prior software development experience, proficiency with Python and C/C++
- Familiarity with Testing or development in an agile environment
- Understanding of Test Plan creation and unit test environment
- Competency with collaborative software tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Jira and Confluence
- Experience in development of automation frameworks, FW test bench or work bench & HW
- Debug tools know how would be preferred
- Good Scripting knowledge in Python and Gherkin with a BDD methodology
- Good analytical, problem solving & debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience writing automated test scripts.
Company: Schneider Electric
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.