Bharat Dynamics Limited has announced an online application for the post of Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for candidates who completed their Engineering/Diploma in the year of 2017/2018/2019 & 2020. There are 119 apprentice vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates are welcomed to apply their application through online mode from 2 November 2020 to 20 November 2020.
- For Graduate Apprentice: An Engineering degree granted by Statutory University/ Institutions empowered to grant such degrees.
- For Technician Apprentice: A Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education/ University in relevant discipline.
- Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9000/month
- For Technician Apprentice: Rs.8000/month
Post wise Vacancies
For Graduate Apprentice: 83 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 35 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/EEE: 8 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 2 Posts
- CSE/IT: 10 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 25 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 2 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 1 Post
For Technician Apprentice: 36 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 14 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/EEE: 4 Posts
- CSE/IT: 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 8 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 4 Posts
BDL Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process
The final selection list will be based according to categories General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ after conducting Certificate Verification comprising of ADT BoAT (SR) and officials Bharat Dynamics Limited, Bhanur, Medak.
Company: Bharat Dynamics Limited
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.