Network & Links
- Others Alstom RSC sites TC&IS Metier Managers
- Others Alstom RSC TCE, SDE, VTE and S&A leads
- Engineering Team managers and Train Control skill leaders
- Product Managers, SSM, PrEM, TrSE, tender teams
- Internal customers
- Final customer (rail operator)
- Ensuring the quality on all domain of his/her project (Schematic, Apparatus, Software…)
- Closure of all the issues attributed to hardware failures and communication network
- Managing the maintenance & warranty planning & following the CR process as per DFQ
- Delivering the solution of hardware issues including TCMS component, low level Software, communication protocol.
- Achieve the target of CONQ
- Contributing for R-DTC (Re-Design to Cost)
- Managing the interface between hardware/Software/Sub-system on the train from power and communication perspective during warranty and/or maintenance phase
- Partnering with PACIS, CCTV, Multimedia, TCMS, Event recorder, Train Ground Communication, ATC/Safety equipment supplier for functioning as per specification.
- Ensuring standardization and maximize the carry over with previous project
- Supporting Industrial and Manufacturing areas during CR implementation
- Supporting Commissioning and Validation area during CR implementation
- Budget management of the Train Control & IS resources during warranty
- Formulating a design solution that fulfils the specified customer requirements by defining the architecture and performances of the TCIS subsystems and functional studies he/she is responsible for, maximizing the re-use of service-proven design patterns
- Monitoring, control and consolidate the TC & IS work package (Work Package Review, Risk mitigation, Quality Cost Delay project target) and ensure the reporting activities to the Project Engineering Manager of the project
- Defining the applicable TCMS configuration (low voltage scheme, apparatus, and software version) with the Train System Engineer, Train Design Engineer, Project Engineering Manager and its team.
- Contributing to the return of experiences on his/her domain (Hardware , Software, Network communication)