- Advertisement -
- Work in a global team as design engineer with significant design responsibilities of electronic circuits in sensors.
- The responsibilities include schematic development, component selection, detailed design, verification testing and interfacing with other functional/support teams (such as mechanical, simulation, drafting, ECAD and evaluation).
- Additional responsibilities include firmware development, data acquisition software applications, technical report generation, documentation & progress reporting.
B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics or Electrical engineering
EXPERIENCE: 2 to 3 years of experience
- Hands-on experience of Micro-controller interfacing, Analog to Digital data conversion, designing with opamps, transistors, MOSFET, linear & switching regulators, Current output (4-20mA) circuits
- Ability to automate data acquisition tasks with PC software like LabVIEW or Python
- Ability to develop embedded programs in C-language
- Good knowledge of various serial communication protocols such as USB, SPI, and I2C.
- Prefer working experience with Sensor signal conditioning circuits
- Hands on experience with error budgeting of electronic circuits
- Experience in PCB schematics & layout design tools (ORCAD/Mentor Graphics).
- Ability to statistically analyze data with software tools like Excel, MATLAB, and Minitab, and data science tools like Python
- Familiarity with silicon & IC Fabrication process, MEMS design and application
Keywords: Analog circuit design, Digital design, Microcontroller, Power supply, Sensor, Arduino, Labview, ADC, embedded system, IC Fabrication Process
Questions during staffing screening process
- Are you an electronic circuit design engineer? how do you rate yourself in Analog and Mixed signal
- Have you worked on firmware design either using Microcontroller or Arduino bases system.
- Have you written any interface applications either Labivew or Python or any other.
You Must Have
- Advertisement -
Bachelors degree in engineering
- Basic knowledge of hardware engineering standards and specifications
- Excellent computer literac
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on given project tasks
Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize design of products, parts, systems or processes
- Clear and concise communications
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
Willingness to consistently take the
- initiative to get things done and do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.