Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
- Responsible for Localization, Development & Vendor Development activities.
- Digitization/Automation on for O AIS Products manufacturing.
- Development of Tools, fixtures & other infrastructure at vendors place
- New Product Introduction & Localization Projects. Supplier development
- Contribution to evaluation of design, existing & new for manufacturing processes.”
Identification & execution of Benchmarking projects.”
- Digitalization/Automation of existing process & systems
- Travelling 20% Within Maharashtra.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.