- Advertisement -
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide first-level IT technical 24/7 support by resolving basic to moderately complex technical issues related to program scheduling across Arrow’s business critical systems.
- Typically involved in monitoring of scheduled programs in various business applications across the Organization to meet the pre-defined SLA’s.
- Coordinate resolution of issues as needed with Development and Level 2 Support Teams
- Escalation to Level 2 Support team as and when needed and Update the existing Action Matrix document as defined in respective IT environments.
- Research common problems and recommend solutions; prepare Monthly Status report and review with Development/Level 2 Support teams
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 3-4-year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- Completes work under moderate supervision.
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data.
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
What’s In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
Location: Pune and Bangalore
Company: Arrow Electronics