Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (RBAI), established in 2009, is primarily focused in manufacturing electronic products for the automotive sector.
RBAI has consistently added an average of one product every year resulting in a wide range of products comprising – Engine Control Units (ECU) for both 4W and 2W, Electronic Power Steering Control Units, Body Control Modules (BCM), Immobilizers, Voltage Regulators (VR1), Electronic Battery Sensors (EBS), DC-DC Converters, ABS for 2W and 4W, Car Multimedia – Infotainment System, iTrams (communication control unit) and now recently the Bosch TEP120 (Telematics Smart Plug) being featured on Amazon.in. With our first product having been produced in 2009, RBAI is now celebrating 10 years of serving the Automotive Electronics (AE) Industry. RBAI successfully achieved a key milestone in 2016, completing manufacturing of 10 million Engine Control Units and 5 million Body Control Modules, which soon followed by 20 million and 10 million respectively by 2019.
RBAI exports products to all major global customers spread across destinations. RBAI towards becoming a global benchmark in operational excellence, consistently produces single digit ppm quality products and maintains benchmark inventory levels. RBAI by inheriting the Bosch Production System (BPS) at all levels and practices, is at the top of the AE BPS ranking, as of December, 2018.
Being awarded the “Future Ready Factory” platinum award at the IMEA 2018 (Indian Manufacturing Excellence Award by Frost and Sullivan), reaffirms our steps towards becoming the benchmark facility for the future and consistently being ranked the top AE plant in BPS, shows that our journey in operational excellence is heading in the right direction
With a young and agile team, RBAI’s mission statement “Be RBAI” (Be Reliable Benchmark Agile Innovative) is a testament to our commitment in providing best in class products and services for its customers. Further, taking a step towards becoming a responsible organization, RBAI has started actively enrolling into CSR activities and rightfully promotes voluntary participation of associates across levels.
3 – 4 Years of experience in the Electronics manufacturing industry with Technical Troubleshooting skills Electronic product Testing equipment like Agilent, Keysight make. should have knowledge of PLC, Control systems, Electrical Drives and process Knowledge on the above equipment. Experience on i4.0 line AI/ML will be an added advantage.
Diploma in Electronics / Mechatronics ( NTTF )
- Maintaining uptime of the Testing equipment in shifts through quick resolutions.
- Responsible for Breakdown maintenance of Test equipments, test racks, test fixtures / jigs, ICT, Function test, Flsah station, e.t.c
- Need to make RC analysis for the breakdowns and implement the solutions across machines, need to improve MTBF and reduce MTTR.
- Plan the tooling, spares required for upkeeping the test equipment..
- Periodical review of Preventive maintenance activities based on breakdowns.
- Working with TEF functions and suppliers for stability of test equipment.
- Documentation of all relevant information to the testing area and assigned jobs.
- Performing machine FMEA to address the potential issues and resource planning.
- Meeting all 5S, Safety and Quality standards, and work continuously to improve them.
- General Requirements
- Should be team player
- Should have learning attitude.
- Should be self-motivated.
- Should take initiative to achieve the goal.
- Should have good communication skills