What You’ll Be Doing
- Working in shifts in 24×7.
- Ensuring the internal SLAs are strictly maintained by the team.
- Managing & updating the monitoring tools like SolarWinds.
- Managing and ensuring the Configuration backups of all the network equipment in the company.
- Observing the team’s response to the issues reported and prompt follow up for the remediation by troubleshooting and/or escalations.
- Ensure prompt & timely reporting to the Stack holders, Global ServiceDesk & the higher management.
- Provide technical, administrative and configuration support for the Cisco, Juniper, HP and Palo Alto.
- KT & training the other GNOC Engineers to upgrade team’s troubleshooting skills and avoid escalations.
- Ensuring high network availability at all of the Arrow offices by prompt and proactive remediation.
- To keep the ticketing queues clean.
- To keep the Documentation up to date.
- Leadership qualities.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or 2– 5 years related business experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- years of experience in routers & switches from HP & Juniper.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in the firewalls like Palo Alto, etc. is required.
- Excellent on IP routing protocols and OSI Model a must.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in troubleshooting IP networks using tools like WireShark, etc.
- Excellent on DNS & DHCP Services a must.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills a must.
- Minimum two years of experience of working on at least one NOC monitoring tool.
- Excellent Incident & Change Management using some ticketing tool like CA ServiceDesk.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in liaising with Global Service Providers, Vendors & customers.
- Juniper JNCIS / Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP) V1
Company: ARROW Electronics