- Advertisement -
- Deploy Siemens EDA FPGA prototyping software and hardware solutions at early customers and guide the customers to successful design bring-up
- Work closely with R&D to solve problems, review product specs, and find good general solutions that improve the overall product Train
- Application Engineers’ and customers on the solution
- Win pre-sales engagements in cooperation with the technical sales teams
- Successfully deploy our solutions at early customer sites. This means educating the customer on best practices and tool requirements. It also means working with R&D to make the tool improvements necessary for the customer’s success.
- Ensure existing customers maximize the value they receive from the solution by developing and enhancing methodology that exploits the solution’s capabilities
- Ensure customers are kept up-to-date with the latest enhancements
- Provide customer requirements to R&D and marketing
- Work with QA and Docs to help them create tests and documentation that will improve our solutions
- Create examples and tutorials that are shipped with our products.
- Develop and/or refine methodology employed in creating and using prototypes and maximizing the value of our prototyping solution
- 3 or more years in design, verification, simulation, emulation and prototyping of electronics chips and systems
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS or related areas
- SystemVerilog, Verilog and VHDL RTL design experience
- ASIC and/or FPGA implementation experience (synthesis, place&route)
- Verification experience with SystemVerilog, SystemC and/or C/C++
- Debug of RTL designs and simulation
- Proficient in scripting languages used today (e.g., Perl, Python, various shell scripts/Makefiles, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with FPGA design, FPGA tools and STA.
- Experience with emulation is a plus
- Competitive personality driven to win, ethically, in competitive business situations
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to create and deliver product demos, live via internet or recorded
- Ability to create and deliver product presentations focused on functionality and value differentiation
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. Travel includes customer meetings as well as visits to other Siemens EDA R&D sites.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.