Support Production IT devices used in Line Zone & Manufacture access Zone, and technically analyse the issue occurring in the IT devices and train users on better operational of devices in terms of usage & security. Monitor and report 100% availability of the IT devices used to produce parts in Production area. Implementation & Adherence to security class of the IT devices as per Bosch Standards (CD 04602) & Internal Location Concept.
Role & Responsibilities
- Consulting & rectification on IT Software/Hardware and security issues in Line Zone
- Handling and processing MES application forms used in Production
- Hardware/Software support: installation, update, maintenance during New Line Installation for IT Devices.
- Ensuring the quality gates are enabled in MES application for Production.
- Periodic Updating of Plant IT device inventory list.
- Awareness training for shift associates and document it.
- Raising CI tickets for Production IT issues and tracking for resolution.
- Regular execution of Production Clients HDD & PLC backup based on the tracking list.
- Reporting & Recording cyber security issues where ESCRYPT enterprise is involved
- Periodic reporting of IT/MES/i4.0 issue in Production line with clear statements and log files.
- Diploma: CS / E&C
- Minimum Year of Experience: 1-3yrs
Technical / Functional: Short scripting & Coding, C & C++ commands