Dish Network (India), Bangalore is looking for an RF Hardware Engineer. This innovative person will design RF and electrical engineering hardware design products involving satellite, cable and wireless consumer electronics. Typical Design that we do is includes RF transmitter and receiver circuit design.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- 1 to 3 years experience in RF circuit design, simulations and testing
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Possesses comprehensive knowledge of RF hardware design and development. Work cross-functionally on projects and assignments. Involved with scoping and implementing RF design projects.
- In depth understanding of RF technologies, circuit design and verification methodologies.
- Responsible for detailed RF circuit design from scratch to mass production. (Component selection, Design Analysis, Simulations, Schematic, PCB layout, RF tuning, verification and validation).
- RF designs and development that may involve MoCA, DBS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RF4CE technologies.
- Qualify the design of RF Tx and Rx circuits wrt. detailed parametric measurement like Transmit Power, Harmonics, IP3, Spurious, P1dB, SNR, BER, ACPR, Noise Figure and other RF Parameters.
- Antenna design and placement optimization through simulations and analysis.
- System level testing of the RF products to qualify the customer experience and usability.
- Documentation of design, test procedures and reports.
- Review and issue final design approval with supporting documentation to management.
- Collaboration with other design groups such as Digital, Power, Mechanical, Software and Manufacturing
- Provide timely status on progress of projects, priorities, and issues to management.
- Peer review of internal designs.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with RF Transmitter and RF Front End circuit blocks such as Power Amplifier, LNA, Filters and Balun circuits.
- DVB-S, MoCA front end circuit design from tuner through demodulator
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and ZigBee/RF4CE two way radio designs
- Antenna design and placement optimizations for Wi-Fi MIMO concepts and Bluetooth.
- Use of RF Design Simulation tools, like CST or ADS for design and concept evaluations.
- Use of equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, Wi-Fi testers, modulators and noise sources.
- Schematic and PCB design experience in Mentor Graphics, Cadence tools.
- Bill of materials, test procedures and test report preparation
- RF design from component level through system level
- Hands on experience of RF Tx and Rx concepts like Transmit Power, Harmonics, IP3, Spurious, P1dB, SNR, BER, ACPR, Noise Figure and other RF Parameters.
- Knowledge in digital and analog modulation techniques
- Knowledge of various RF test measurements and its concepts.
- Hands-on component level tuning and debugging of RF circuit.
- Experience in automated test environments such as LabVIEW for RF testing automation is a value addition
Company: Dish Network
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.