- Advertisement -
Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN (LTE/VoLTE/GSM domain) and Services Networks!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply
- Network Improvement in terms of Coverage, Quality, KPI’s from Ericsson DOP Optimization Tool.
- Deep Dive into problems and come out with RCA, implementation of identified solutions across circles.
- Do Automatic Frequency Planning for GSM and PCI planning for LTE Network in the multivendor scenario i.e. Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, ZTE using EFO, ECO, DOP Tools.
- To be successful in the role you must have
- Technical knowledge in the network area of working (Radio all Technologies).
- Knowledge on Ericsson Radio system is must but working on at least one vendor equipment is desirable among Nokia, Huawei, ZTE. (More than One or All is advantageous)
- Working on EDOS (Ericsson design and Optimization) tools suite e.g. ERA, ECO etc.
- Good Expertise in rule-based RCA method and system.
- Perform network monitoring, optimization and troubleshooting activities.
- Capacity & performance analysis and reporting.
- Network performance improvement proposals and implementation.
- End-user Quality of Service Optimization, customer complaint analysis and solving.
- Periodical audits of Radio parameters and correction of inconsistencies.
Education: B.E/B.Tech (Electronics & Communications, Electronics)
Experience: 5 – 8 years
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.