- Advertisement -
Role And Responsibilities
- Responsible for Layout Design and development of critical analog, mixed-signal, custom digital block and full chip level integration support.
- Perform layout verification like LVS/DRC/Antenna, quality check and documentation.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of block-level layouts with acceptable quality.
- Guide junior team-members in their execution of Sub block-level layouts & review their work
- Contribute to effective project-management.
- Effectively communicating with engineering teams in the India and US to assure the success of the layout project.
- 2 to 6 -year experience in analog/custom layout design in the CMOS process.
- Experience in analog, mixed-signal layout, including designs of ADC, DAC, PLL, and high current applications like DC-DC Converters, LDOs, Bandgap, Charge Pump, Current Mirrors, Comparator, Differential Amplifier etc.,
- Experience in RF layout including LNA, MIXER, VCO, RX, TX etc., and techniques will be added advantage
- Knowledge/Experience on SiGe, BICMOS,SOI,BCD etc are added advantage
- Good understanding of Analog Layout fundamentals (e.g. Matching , Electro – migration , Latch – up , coupling , cross – talk , IR – drop , active and passive parasitic devices etc.)
- Proficiency with industry-standard layout and verification tools in a Linux environment (Cadence and Mentors tools)
- Scripting language (SKILL / Perl ) proficiency is desirable
- Understanding of Package and assembly rules are also desirable.
- Ability to understand design constraints and implement high-quality layouts accordingly
- Technical troubleshooting and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Team player, flexible, good communication skills
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.