The position is for a Service Technician with the primary responsibility of providing after sales support for the instrument supplied. The products offered by the Company are instrumentation products requiring technical aptitude and ability to understand the customer’s applications.
The position entails regular interaction with the customers and an ability to communicate well.
As the role would require the person to repair instruments at site as well as in-house a strong technical aptitude is necessary.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Visiting customer sites to diagnose and repair instruments.
- Visiting customers sites for installation and commissioning activities
- Repairing the instruments in-house
The job is expected to involve frequent travel to customer’s sites across India.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
Diploma in Engineering preferably Instrumentation / Electronics
1 – 4 years experience in service/ repair of Electronics.
- Technically sound fundamentals
- Experience in Technical repairs
- Result oriented approach
- Strong inter personal and communication skills
- High moral and ethical values
Service Technician, Electronics Repair, Repair And Maintenance Of Electronic Instruments, Instrumentation Maintenance
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.