- Advertisement -
- NC & DGS Programming of P&P Machine and troubleshooting for all new and existing products
- NC data generation and AOI programming for all new and existing products (AE CAD, UNICAM FX)
- Good knowledge in DGS, AECAD, UNICAM FX , PANACIM, CIMC, LNB for SMT program generation
- SMT machines maintenance support and process support to increase the line utilization
- Good knowledge on P&P machine execution , especially on tray unit execution and component teaching and nozzle , feeder arrangements
- P&P, AOI machine part library maintenance and creation for new and existing products
- Sticky board population and verification of all new families before start of production
- Able to create SMT programs without BOM, CAD data in SAP and familiar with excel BOM and supplier data.
- SMT machine calibration, process improvement, optimization
- SMD tower troubleshooting and taking ownership towards new improvements to increase the utilization.
- LPM machine program creation and trouble shouting with all new and existing products
- Dispensing machine program creation and troubleshooting for all new and existing family
- Knowledge on UPIC UVIC dispensing machine software’s to fine-tune and generate programs
- SAP confirmation to process the on-time tracking and delivery
- Paternoster machine maintenance and troubleshooting
- Special knowledge on SMT programming edit and fine-tuning as per customer requirements. (Eg- Running machines in to bypass mode, conditional mode, skip mode, alternate components usage , quick program edit in DGS, library monitoring and updating etc..
- P&P machine cycle time reduction and loading time reduction improvements
- PDCA & A3PSS approach for all the line issues and daily tracking
- On time delivery and execution of all the required part numbers in SMT line without delay
B.E-Electronic engineer with 2-3 years of experience
- High on communication
- Collaboration and working in team skill
- Excellent on presentation skills.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.