What are my responsibilities?
- The candidate will be responsible for the software design and development related to Siemens SINUMERIK software portfolio. The candidate will design, implement and support the software to advance the product portfolio
- Development of a complex drive engineering application on Linux
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification.
- Design, implement and document assigned component / work product based on project schedule. Write code/test code for software component/ work product.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery. Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular technical coordination / review with client to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- Team work in agile environment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent (Electronics or Computer science background)
Experience: 5-7 years of experience.
- Knowledge on Linux (Linux API, multithread programming)
- Worked on Qt 5/QML
- Experience on Kernel internal and Linux drivers(example Networking, block driver)
- Worked on basic Linux tools – bash scripts, make/cmake
- Good debugging skills on Linux and Windows
- Good knowledge on Design principles and Patterns
- Additional knowledge on Version tracking system – TFS/GIT
- Additional knowledge on Scrum/Lean
- Good communication skills
- Self reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.