Twilio is looking for a Systems Engineer who lives the Twilio Magic and is “eager to make an impact on quickly growing organization” They also have:
- 3-5 years experience working with systems administration or engineering with 5+ years of overall IT experience.
- Advanced experience with cloud platform administration including AWS, Okta, Google Suite or equivalent platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of managing/administrating systems including hardware, OS (Mac, Windows, [Linux is a plus]), Active Directory, group policy, internal DNS, DHCP and monitoring and patching.
- Advanced understanding of networking services.
- As an owner, you take initiative to identify and resolve issues that can improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the team using excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework/best practices and ability to understand the concepts of identity management for enterprise systems.
- Strong ability to collaborate and effectively communicate both via documentation and cross team.
- Participate in the IT After-Hours support rotation following the company’s incident response and escalation policy.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
As Systems Engineer, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
DON’T SETTLE: Suggest better ways to perform routine tasks by creating efficiencies
RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Resolve tickets from our Systems Operations/Engineering queue and escalate where necessary. Work on project tasks to completion providing timely updates in our project management software
DRAW THE OWL: Install, configure and maintain Windows servers per our run books and industry best practices
BE AN OWNER: Implement Okta integrations per our run books and industry best practices
BE BOLD: Contribute to new solutions
BE AN OWNER: Lead the design and execution of small to medium-sized technical projects with limited oversight.