Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Our Sales support professional are the single point contact to the customers for the factory. They determine and implement the client requirements. They lead “from inception to execution!” by converting thoughts into actual products, through their expertise, domain knowledge and coordination with the factory teams. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge on GIS technology and plenty of opportunity to groom yourself as a Project manager and, help you become a domain expert in GIS Project execution.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are an Electrical or Electronics Engineer (B.E / B.Tech) with 4 – 5 years of experience Project execution / Project Management /Tendering /Engineering for AIS/ GIS Substations
- You’re analytical, team player and a go getter with ability to communicate and correlate concepts/problems/ requirements to provide solutions based upon the domain.
- You’ve knowledge of High Voltage GIS products, customer specifications/ contracts for Powergrid, State utilities, Oil & Gas, Industry consultants etc.
- You’ve hands on experience in software-based ERP tool SAP, MS office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point, MS Projects / Primavera
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal skills.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- In this exciting role you will be responsible to take handover of GIS Project, as Project manager and manage the execution of the project, to complete the engineering, manufacturing and delivery of the Gas Insulated substation Project.
- The role requires active involvement understanding of GIS Single Line Diagrams, Plan and Section views for GIS Project. Single point coordination with customer, for all Project related aspects in the factory, including attending technical meetings at customer end.
- You’ll continuously coordinate and communicate with internal factory functional teams of Engineering, Purchase, Manufacturing, dispatch and Installation testing Commissioning.
- You’ll ensure meeting the desired revenue targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business
- Individuals are empowered to take ownership and responsibility of the project and the customer to achieve the goals of profitability, time and quality.