This is your role. What part will you play?
- You should Proactively learn the products and process involved w.r.t to documentation
- Support the team members in achieving the deadlines
- Crafting and editing various documents as per the SIEMENS standards
- Be compatible with the System test team, Development team and other partners efficiently and own the work you’re doing
- You must have BE/B. Tech (Electrical \ Electronics \ Instrumentation \ Mechanical \ Computer Science, Information Technology); MCA with 2 years of hands-on experience in Technical writer.
- Technical Writing expertise – knowledge of end-user documentation/product
- Technical documentation/Video Documentation Proficiency in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools
- Responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation, crafting videos
- Confirmed understanding of any Content Management System which is based on single sourcing
- Concept Planning and tracking status of project requirements, adhering to standard processes and ensuring timely delivery of work you’re doing
- Understanding needs of the domain, end customers, and orienting operations towards meeting these needs
- Driving col aboration with partners across all locations, conducting meetings, reporting, status, ensuring partner happiness, and enabling standard methodology sharing
- Standardize content across platforms, media, and write supporting documents for products
- Must be result focused, process and quality oriented
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.