- Advertisement -
The Test Engineer is primarily responsible for the implementation and release of new Products into Manufacturing. They shall develop Test Methods, Programs, Concepts, Fixtures, etc. for Mass Production as well as the maintenance of the software aspect of releases into Manufacturing.
- Creation of new test programs, or technical modifications on In-Circuit Testing systems like Flying Probe machines (SPEA) and ICT Multimode machines (SPEA, TRI).
- Development of Adapters/Fixtures/Jigs both in-house and via external suppliers for PCBA level testing.
- Designing, Verification, Acceptance, and Adaptation of Test Systems for a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- On time completion of projects.
- Improvement projects in PCBA testing area to improve the productivity and quality.
- Technical support and debugging for manufacturing issues and customer complaints.
- Quality documentation, Test Specifications, and Work Instructions for Test stages.
- Improvements in Manufacturing in terms of Optimization, Automation, etc.
- Test Interface development for various programmers using Automation tools.
- Problem-solving using various Quality driven tools (Six Sigma, 8D, etc.)
We are seeking a Bachelor of Degree in Electronics or Electronics & Communication with a proven track record and experience of 3-5 years of Testing Experience in PCBA Manufacturing. This job is based out of Goa.
- Strong programming skills (Preferred in C#, VB, CVI)
- Knowledge of Test Equipment control and automation (Omicron, Programmable Power Supplies, DMMs and DAQs)
- Knowledge on board level programming and communication protocols (JTAG, SPI, Serial – USB and RS232, Ethernet, GPIB)
- Experience with ICT systems (SPEA, TRI, Teradyne, etc.) and Flying Probe Testers (SPEA, Takaya, etc.)
- Knowledge of component functioning and testing (Electronics concepts)
- Proven team player, high on collaboration with partners.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal & Strong Analytical skills required.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.