Role: Software Test Specialist (Domain Tester)
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
Our supplier quality engineers help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering, production, and strategic purchasing, they clarify: is this actually possible? And: which supplier is suitable to manufacture which components? Are you also interested in coordinating, clarifying, and explaining –as an active implementer in an innovative environment? Join our team and expand your own horizon.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech graduate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Experience between 4 to 7 Years with exposure to Commissioning of Low Voltage Products with at least 2 years of experience in Software Testing
- Hands on experience with Test Automation Tool is a plus
- Expertise in SDLC, ISTQB – Certified and knowledge of communication protocols (Modbus, IEC61850, Profibus, Profinet)
- Experience in commissioning of Electrical Panels, Circuit breakers, Energy meters and PLC
Technical knowledge in low voltage products (Electrical Panels, Circuit breakers, Energy meters, Power quality Meters etc)
- Good Knowledge on Power System –Distribution & Utilization. Protection & Energy management system.
- Knowledge on IOT devices is an added advantage
Change the future with us!
- You will plan, execute and track test activities within relevant projects / project modules adhering to timeline, quality and features for project in Low Voltage domain
- Analyze, document and align (review of user / software requirements documentation with relevant stakeholders) software requirements and define the test plan and strategy towards different test levels. Define the right test metrics and track those during the project lifecycle
- Specify and execute test cases (including automation scripts) based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy. Develop & validate automated tests where applicable. Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
- Create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing, test strategy decisions and reasoning. Provide test reports including defect analysis, RCA, summary reports to all project related stakeholders
- Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements and defined software development guidelines together with Project Manager and (Lead) Engineer – Quality / Senior Quality Manager
- Participate in experience exchange with other experts. Support testing related best practice sharing across projects
- Train and guide team in Low Voltage Domain and analyzing the requirements in domain perspective