Experienced STA/Timing Engineer with 6-8 Years of hands-on experience on timing sign off/convergence for complex SOCs. Ability to start immediately on timing analysis/sign-off with PD/Methodology teams across multiple sites and different technology nodes.
- STA setup, convergence, reviews and signoff for multi-mode, multi-voltage domain designs.
- Timing analysis, validation and debug across multiple PVT conditions using PT/Tempus.
- Run Primetime and/or Tempus for STA flow optimization and Spice to STA correlation.
- Evaluate multiple timing methodologies/tools on different designs and technology nodes.
- Work on automation scripts within STA/PD tools for methodology development.
- Good Technical writing and Communication skills, should be willing to work in cross-collaborative environment
- Experience in design automation using TCL/Perl/Python.
- Familiar with digital flow design implementation RTL to GDS : ICC, Innovous , PT/Tempus
- Familiar with process technology enablement: Circuit simulations using Hspice/FineSim, Monte Carlo.
- Education : B.Tech or MTech/MS in Electrical/Electronics/Microelectronics/VLSI.
- Strong expertise in STA timing analysis basics, AOCV/POCV concepts, CTS, defining and managing timing constraints, Latch transparency handling, 0-cycle, multi-cycle path handling
- Hands-on experience with STA tools – Prime-time, Tempus
- Have experience in driving timing convergence at Chip-level and Hard-Macro level
- In-depth knowledge cross-talk noise, Signal Integrity, Layout Parasitic Extraction, feed through handling,
- Knowledge of ASIC back-end design flows and methods and tools (ICC2, Innovus)
- Knowledge of Spice simulation Hspice/FineSim, Monte Carlo. Silicon to spice model correlation.
- Proficient is scripting languages – TCL, Perl, Awk
- Basic knowledge of device physics
Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
4+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.