This position is for interiors products with High Power Electronics product development experience such as DC/AC, DC/DC and AC Drives and its corresponding test equipment systems
Position: Lead Engineer-(P2)
- 4-7yrs Experience in Power electronics domain such as DC/DC and DC/AC converters design and linear/rotary actuators control
- Experience in Electrical CAD tools (Altium, Pspice, Allegro, LTspice,)
- Having experience in Embedded, Analog and Digital Circuit design and debugging product test failures.
- Experience in implementing embedded systems serial protocols (UART/USB/SPI/I2C and CAN protocol)
- Having experience with aircraft interiors products and to support hardware & software verification & validation
- Holds and/or participates in detailed design reviews.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements, incorporation industry standards, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Create detailed electrical schematics & develop detailed design description document.
Performs analytical system design, calculations and simulations
- Ensures design for manufacturing, cost, quality, reliability and certification.
- Ensures compliance with RTCA D0-160 regulatory specifications and customer requirements within the deadline
- Experience in Electrical CAD tools (Altium, Pspice, Allegro, LTspice, Mathcad, and Matlab-Simulink)
- Very good experience in Analog and Digital Circuit Design
- Very good knowledge of ATE measurement & data acquisition systems and wire harness design
- Basic Knowledge of LABVIEW & other testing scripts.
- Experience in debugging product test failures.
- Experience in Aerospace Products, DO-160 requirements & DO-254 Process are added advantages
- Deep knowledge of EMI/EMC design
B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical/Electronics/ with 4-7 +years of experience
Company: Collins Aerospace