At Global Engineering Technology Center – India, Mechanical Systems is executing multiple NPI, Technology, Sustaining and operations projects for Cargo & Hoist and Winch value stream and looking for aspiring, goal oriented and self-motivated individual to manage challenging cross functional projects.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating engineering activity to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate with internal engineering resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution NPI/Technology projects
- Project lead position would report to Value stream Lead
- Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop resource planning and forecasting based on the availability of projects in pipeline
- Work with team on multiple projects to keep project going according to schedule
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation as per Collins Quality Management Systems
- Should have expertise in MS project and MS office toolsets (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience in scripting language (.net, VBA) would be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical or Electrical and Electronics) and 5 years of relevant product design and development experience
- PMP / PMI-ACP are desired
- Lean / Six sigma certification is added advantage
Company: Collins Aerospace
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.