- Advertisement -
Change the future with us
- The work involves System Testing of the SIRIUS PCS 7 Libs \ EDD \ FDI and RRTE.
- Responsible for Designing, writing, reviewing and executing test cases, and Test case automation for the PCS7 Libs \ EDD \ FDI and RRTE products
- Responsible for writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- In Addition, responsible for carrying out Performance Tests.
- Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Performs Test Automation of existing Test cases.
- Involves in interacting with Partners for technical clarifications.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE – Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering graduate with 3 to 6 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain (PCS 7 /
- DCS programming and commissioning experience Must)
- Commissioning experience of process plants is must.
- Worked on Redundant PLCs configurations, Failsafe configurations.
- Working knowledge on SCADA HMI (in-depth knowledge)
- Hands on working experience on continuous and sequential control logics.
- Experience in Batch applications and hands on working exp on field devices
- Knowledge of communication interfaces like MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP/
- Worked on PCS7 (Good to have) and knowledge on Product Testing.
- Experience in doing Test case Automation using C#.Net
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.