- Advertisement -
In this position, you will implement product roadmaps by developing exciting features that tackle real-world industry problems. You will define solutions, develop requirements, and work in an agile fashion with product development to ensure your solutions are meet our customers’ needs. You will have significant input in defining the roadmap and vision for the products you own and be a critical part of regular planning. You will be responsible for the following products: Capital Logic, VeSys, and Solid Edge Wiring & Harness Design.
Change the future with Us
- Work closely with Domain, Market, and Industry teams for planning and roadmap grooming.
- Define, validate, and prioritize marketing requirements for schematic tools and related technologies.
- Work with the development organization to describe the context, value, and intent of the requirements and throughout the implementation ensuring that the software meets the intent.
- Support development of materials to enable the sales force to present and demonstrate new features and to communicate the value and utility of these features.
- Have you built and delivered product training to internal staff and customers!
- Did you build e-learning materials and ensured that user documentation is effective!
- Communicate the vision of the product line and act as an enthusiast both internally and externally.
- Provide product support to the Siemens sales channel, working directly at customers’ sites
- in pre- and post-sales situations. This duty may involve some level of international travel.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or similar
- Must have in-depth experience with using schematics tools for electrical system design; Capital experience is helpful.
- Must be strong at uncovering root cause problems then solving those problems
- Highly credible with customers & and able to develop strong customer relationships
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills and peak proficient English; other languages and international experience is a distinct advantage
- A natural standout colleague, encouraging the domain and caring about overall IES success
- Experience of Siemens Capital schematic tools
- Experience of requirements capturing and creation of product plans
- Experience with User Experience design
- Experience of working in distributed teams that span continents and with mixed cultures.
- The ideal candidate would have shown ability to build strong working relationships in such an environment.
- This role is based in Hyderabad. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.