Key Areas of Responsibility
- Technically responsible for a set of functionalities/subsystem/component/module
- Responsible for the requirement translation, design and description of the architecture in modular, easy-to-maintain and extendible parts
- Responsible for the consistency, integration of deliverables
- Responsible for implementation (including unit testing) of modules/components/subsystems
- Review work products and ensure the quality of deliverables
- Responsible for technical adherence of development to Quality & regulatory processes
- Responsible for technical communication – internal and external
- Provides guidance to test team
- Provides input to the project development environment and test strategies
- Supports project manager in effort estimation by defining and estimating work-break-downs and supports in defining task specifications
- Identifies key technical risks and assists project manager in developing mitigation and recovery plan
About Philips Research
Philips Research India provides the front end innovations (research proposals) in healthcare area focusing on emerging market needs especially India. The innovations include the value propositions, integrated solutions and products that have impact on the targeted end users like specialists, general doctors, healthcare workers, hospital administrators and patients. The proven propositions are transferred to businesses to be part of their roadmap, which helps in increasing the market share of Philips. To foster speeding up end-to-end innovation from idea to market, it is essential to manage the entire chain – including the “front end” innovation which includes Exploration and Proof of Concept phases, as well as formal Product Realization. We partner with global Philips Research labs as well as Healthcare sector & India key market organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BE/MS in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunication
- Hands-on experience in actual application of software design, implementation skills for Healthcare application development, for 6-8 years in Java/ Android (Android SDK, JNI, JUNIT, Instrumentation tests) and C++ based software/systems development
- UI Development using Typescript, Html along with Backend API connectivity
- Neon coding and Spring Boot knowledge will be a plus
- Experience in Ultrasound domain will be a plus
- Experience in maintaining a large code base
- Understanding & experience in developing solutions involving signal paths, typical acquisition signal processing, imaging pipelines, usage of filters will be a plus
- Good in Android programming and windows programming with knowledge on OS internals
- Exposure to & understanding of DICOM in implementation
- Very good OOPS and design patterns concepts, ability to generate good design and use cases for complex scenarios
- Exposure to Agile Development would be preferable
- Has ability to work with abstract concepts and come up with high level design
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process Oriented
- Strong Investigation , Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Healthcare software development experience as per key processes/certifications (ISO13485, 62304, 14971)
- Proficient in usage of configuration management, source version control systems, static code analyzers & agile methodology based estimation tech. & planning, tracking tools
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency
- Shall be very good technically; possess systems mindset and good problem solving abilities.
- Ability to see big picture, abstract. Also get into details.
- Proficient in working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented
- Ability to work/manage ambiguity, comfortable with practicing agile development methodology
- Firm decision maker, pragmatic and shall possess good influencing skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Openness to collaborate in the interest of project/organization.
- Openness to international travel as per need basis in the project
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.