Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Ph.D. from a reputed institute
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research on RF PA in the telecom domain.
- Mathematical modelling of RF PA in Python/MATLAB.
- Designing of advanced RF PA for 5G/6G application.
- Designing of board-based PA and MMIC-based PA for 5G/6G applications.
- Need to work with different technologies such as GaN, LDMOS, CMOS, BiCMOS, and GaAs.
- Identifying the novel design or methodology for potential patent filling or research paper publications.
- Testing of RF PA as per 3gpp specifications.
- Need to do a link budget analysis for a complete radio design.
Experience required (The experience mentioned below in number of years could be during PhD as well):
- 2 years of experience in research and development of RF active components.
- Should have a solid understanding of Keysight ADS and Pathwave System Design (SystemVue) tool. Experience with CST Microwave Studio, HFSS, and Allegro PCB is an added benefit (2 years).
- Proficiency in board-based or MMIC-based Doherty PA design from schematic to layout (2 years).
- Proficiency in testing Doherty PA as per 3gpp standards (1 year).
- Having good experience in writing and publishing conference and Journal papers (minimum 2 papers published in reputed conferences or journals).
- Should be aware of 3gpp standards (2 years ).
- Should have good knowledge of Python or MATLAB (2 years).
- Should have a PhD from a reputed institution or finishing PhD in the next 1 year