Bot-Hive is a digital robotics and automation startup which is revolutionizing the robotics and automation industry. Team Bot-Hive is redefining the way robotics technologies are bought and sold across the world through its innovative data platform.
The company is looking for a Robotics Research Analyst to support the growth of its product development. Reporting into the team’s Head of Research, the role will be based out of Bot-Hive’s newly established office in Chennai.
If you’re interested in playing an integral role in defining the fast growing robotics and automation industry, this is a hugely exciting opportunity for you.
Here are the job description details in a bit more detail.
Here at Bot-Hive, we’re hot on company culture, authenticity and emotional intelligence so it’s essential that we’re aligned across the below values:
Entrepreneurial with a can-do attitude. Are you an upstream or downstream
- Be curious and be a creative problem solver
- Very strong communication skills – that means good at listening and talking
- Have an open mind and a giant thirst for learning
- Think BIG with a growth mindset
- Be flexible (we’re still a startup so not everything is laid out in front of you)
- Inquisitive & challenging (but still a team player)
- No or low ego. Be cool with being wrong
- EQ as well as IQ
- Be a kind, humble and empathic person to spend time with
- Have an interest in travel, culture & global change
Responsibilities and Work Environment
- Respond to data and application related inquiries in real-time to support business and functional teams
- Technical product data upload with data quality management and control maintenance
- Work with a wide range of technological products with an understanding of how it works
- Flex your analytical, business and technical muscles equally, with room to specialize in all as our team grows
- Research and discover new technologies to identify where they sit in our overall data architecture
- Play an active role in defining and shaping our ongoing data architecture, ontology and data-linking using sound research methodologies
Needs: Skills and Stack
- BTech/BE/MTech/MSc in Robotics, Mechatronics, Industrial Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent 1-3 years of work experience (Freshers can also apply with necessary work experience)
- 2 – 3 years experience in a robotics engineering position is preferred but not essential
- Good understanding about technologies in: Robotics, PLC, Sensors, Vision System, Automation System
- Good knowledge and understanding of how technologies integrate
- To be curious & analytical – you must be able to ask the right questions, identify relevant sources, combine data sets and present actionable conclusions
- Excellent persuasive communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization; must be able to clearly present technical issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written, and presentation formats
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- To like to work in a fast-paced, high growth global matrix environment, where speed, agility and quality work in unison
- Bot-Hive are an equal opportunities employer
- For candidates who show a high level of commitment, individuality and team togetherness, promotions and ongoing career development is available in line with company growth
- Travel and inter-company relocation is available
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.