The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Service existing and new customers and liaise with suppliers to meet customers’ needs
- Constantly promote and market new products to increase sales
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and provide necessary (new) product training to Sales Department
- Manage and handle promptly to customers’ negotiations and requests
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team
- Other duties or projects, as assigned
- 2-3 years’ quota-carrying sales experience, prior sales experience in Electronics Components distribution market.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM/ERP systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Diploma or Degree in any disciplines
- computer skills such as Microsoft office tools ie excel, word, power point, outlook.
Company: GSI Electronics
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.