- Advertisement -
Summary / Role Purpose
The Senior Application Engineer is responsible for leveraging expert-level engineering knowledge and relationships to support regional accounts with significant impact on software revenue, as well as for helping customers to solve complex engineering problems using ANSYS software products. This role provides technical pre-sales support throughout the entire sales process.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for using professional experience and engineering knowledge and communications skills to help customers solving advanced technology problems.
- Creates and presents best-in-class simulation flows and solutions for solving customers’ complex engineering problems by collaborating across diverse teams.
- Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers’ current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows.
- Responsible for articulating ANSYS’ value proposition which may encompass its entire suite of products; the presentations must affirm the sales message, differentiate ANSYS, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
- Participate in internal company activities to further enhance SI/PI/EMI simulation solutions, marketing, and professional growth.
- Conduct beginner and/or intermediate training in the use of ANSYS SI/PI/EMI simulation software.
- Communicate with R&D and product managers at ANSYS headquarters to provide feedback on customer requirements, submit software defects, and understand product status and development plan.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Master’s degree in electronics, information, or communication
- 1-3 years of experience in high frequency electromagnetic field or high-speed circuit design and simulation.
- Familiar with semi-conductor industry. Have full experience about chip, package, and PCB.
- Familiar with SPICE circuit simulation, electromagnetic field calculation and signal time-frequency domain analysis, familiar with DDR3/4/5, PCIE, USB3.0, MIPI and other high-speed serial parallel bus and high-performance SERDES I/O technology, have chip packaging and high-speed PCB simulation and verification experience. Ability to use oscilloscope, TDR, VNA and spectrum analyzer to correlate simulation results with laboratory measurements is preferred.
- Experience with ANSYS-related software or other commercial CAE and EDA simulation packages, such as ADS, HSPICE, CST, HFSS, SIwave, PowerSI, HyperLynx, or other SI/PI/EMI simulation tools.
- Basic programing experience, familiar with Python, VBS and other scripting languages.
- good interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrates a professional image and strong business acumen in interactions with customers, and the ability to clearly communicate situations and suggest solutions to customers.
- Have a sense of urgency, self-motivated, good teamwork, and customer project follow-up ability.
- Suitable for a frequent business trip
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Must have passion and drive for personal technical excellence and high performance
- Must have customer service aptitude and maintain customer focus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Advertisement -