About the job
We are looking for a passionate Power Electronics Engineer having 6+ Years’ Experience
What We Are Looking For
- Should have proven competence working and designing with the power conversion conventional and resonant topologies: PFC, Flyback, LLC, Phase-Shifted full bridge, Active clamp.
- Should Have hands-on experience in magnetic design like transformer & inductor, power component selection, thermal design and knowledge of EMI/EMC filter design.
- Should have experience in PCB Schematics deign and Layout guidelines as per Power Converters
- Should be knowledge of Embedded C programming of ARM Cortex MCUs and should have worked in past on Digital Controller based power electronics systems
What You will Do
Product Design and Development of High Power AC-DC Chargers and High Voltage DC-DC Converters for Electrical vehicles from base to production
- Candidate having any of the below degree will be an ideal fit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution and a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in the development of power converters.
- Master’s degree in engineering from an accredited institution and a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in the development of power converters.
Company: EVQPoint Solutions