The primary responsibility is to make Locus web & mobile app robust. Depending on your comfort level with automation & your preference (backend, frontend, mobile app), you could choose your area of working.
- Speed matters & trumphs everything else. Need to be very thorough with his/her choice of tech (Rest Assured, Appium, Robotium, Selenium, Cucumber – one of these)
- Code quality – comes close 2nd.
- Should be able to identify happy path cases & automate them without much guidance.
- Work with manual QAs in modifying/appending to regression suite as the new features gets deployed.
- The primary responsibility is to make Locus web & mobile app robust
- You are expected to be part of product roadmap discussions & come up with QA strategies during the discussion.
- Prior experience with Cucumber can be beneficial but not mandatory
- 3+ years of experience in hardcore tier 1 product company/startup.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation,
- ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive
- Good communication skills, ability to convince team as well as stakeholders of important tech decisions
- Prior working knowledge with a non propriety automation tool is a plus. Except for Selenium which looks like everybody out there knows . If you have worked with something like Cucumber, Appium or some other similar tool, you are welcome to apply.
- 4 to 8 years of prior SDET experience is required.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.