Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an opening for top candidates with 2-4 year’s work experience. In this position, you would be a key part of the Lutron global service team.
Preferred Background: Building Management Systems/BMS , Automation , Commissioning , Field service, Lighting controls
- To answer the phones/e-mails and support our customers on our system level products.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose use issues regarding Lutron systems
- Document problems and solutions in a central database, escalating them when necessary
- Communicate effectively with other functions to meet customer needs
- Develop technical expertise regarding Lutron products, systems and services
- Represent Lutron according to our Five Principles, particularly Take care of the Customer
- Participate and run the day-to-day operation of LED CoE @ A3E
Must Have Qualifications
- 4 years Engineering Degree – (BTech/MTech – Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering)
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal (knowledge of a foreign language would be a bonus)
- Ability to work in a 3-shift operation, on shift rotational basis (some shifts do cover weekends, although overall working days would be 5 days per week)
Company: Lutron Electronics