We are looking for a Test Lead Engineer who will work with the development team to find issues and break products. You will also ensure prompt resolution of all issues while looking for ways to improve products and processes. You take everything you learn and turn it into processes and automate as much as possible which will let you reduce your workload so you can take on new responsibilities.
- Engineering Degree (BE/MCA – Computers/Electronics)
- 4-5 years work experience
- Experience in Blackbox & Whitebox testing techniques
- Experience in Test automation tools like Selenium, BrowserStack etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in DevOps – CI/CD, Ansible
- Experience in both Web and App testing
- Experience in Performance, Scale, Security testing
- Experience in working in a Linux based environment with command line.
- An understanding of ‘cloud’ infrastructure, architecture and technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Strong analytical skills, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions.
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle and agile software practices, from specification > development > QA > release
- Strong work ethic & team player
- Good communication skills
Nice-To-Have (We’ll teach you if you don’t already know)
- Desirable to have Ad-tech experience – DFP, ADX, Prebid etc.
- Knowledge of Web development frameworks like Vue/React/Angular would be a plus.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.