- Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/Electronics Engineering wtih 1-5 years of industry experience
- Desirable Previous experience being people leader
- Required courses covering electromagnetic, transmission line and RF theory, analog design or similar fields of study or experience.
- Strong SI/PI/EMI theory and application, modeling, analysis, simulation
- Signal and Power Integrity Background
- Experience with, and intermediate working knowledge of E.M. field solvers (quasi-static and full wave), time and frequency domain simulation tools like Q3D, SIWAVE, HFSS, HSPICE, ADS, etc..
- Deep understanding of electromagnetic and transmission line theory, general I/O design, signal integrity, differential and single-ended interface technologies.
- Deep understanding of timing budgets and jitter analysis
- Expertise in Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout or electrical package design techniques.
- Experience in design and analysis of high-speed single-ended or differential buses
- Familiarity with, and fundamental understanding of lab measurement equipment like Oscilloscopes, TDR, Vector Network Analyzer (VNA), etc.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis (DOE) and equivalent tools (example: JMP) is also beneficial
- Desirable Memory industry experience
- Ambitious candidate should enjoy leading and taking ownership of assigned projects, exhibit good written and verbal interpersonal skills, and have the ability to work well in a team with varied strengths.
Successful candidates for this position will be
- Pro-active – Candidate will be expected to identify gaps and opportunities and address them with minimal supervision.
- Collaborator – Candidate will be expected to work with various teams globally; and support both internal as well as external customers
- Communicator – Candidate should be able to clearly convey necessary details of complex issues and corresponding solutions in both written and verbal formats.
Company: Micron Technology