- Advertisement -
- Responsible for customer issues support and lead technical discussions
- 1st or 2nd Issue narrow down and coordination for customer project issue (modem system/driver/interface)
- Bridge the technical gaps between teams in different locations
- Individual will be responsible for technical training of modem system, problem root causing, technical support for customers
- Experience in modem system stability for MIPS/ARM platform, KAL service
- Experience in resource constrained environments for embedded systems
- Theoretical background in Platform Services (RTOS)
- Main technical communication in own domain with customer/RD internal
- Provide modem system technology workshop and training courses to customer or outside
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently as well as an effective Team Player.
- Flexible on job support as senior engineering and keep learning new technology areas to product diversity
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related field
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.