- Advertisement -
What part will you play!
- Responsible for the manual testing, test planning and test script of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and interpersonal quality norms. Activities to be performed include
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
- Testing of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and timely with high quality
- Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met
- Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification)
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with partners and ensuring timely reporting and blocking issues if any
- Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented and Strong customer focus and good learner
- Good at presenting within the team as well as with all the partners
- Highly proactive and excellent teammate
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech graduate with 3 years of confirmed ability. Preferably from Electrical and Power Electronics specialization
- Must have experience in E-mobility domain ,manual and Automation Testing especially in professional software product development
- Experience in Test Planning, Scripting and Execution, Test Management, API Automation Tests (REST APIs) and proficiency in Cloud Platforms
- Good knowledge of cross platform rendering issues between major browsers and platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of testers and test equipment’s from Keysights, Typical Power electronics simulator, PLCs and automation products
- Setting up of Tester’s/Fixtures for new products introduction
- Understanding of basic EV Chargers (AC & DC) test fixtures.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.