The Hardware Lead is a key position in the Engineering Business Unit.
The Key objectives for this role will include:
- Drive 10+ people team and multiple projects.
- Experience building high-quality Embedded Products with best practices.
- Experience in architecture definition, detailed design & complete hardware development cycle.
- Development of high speed board design in embedded domain.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Participate in discussions for high level requirements analysis.
- Client management through weekly Project review calls.
Technical Experience Required
- Experience on all stages of Hardware Product Development Lifecycle. Processors: TI, Freescale, NXP, Qualcomm
- Memories: DDR2, DDR3, LPDDR2/3
- NAND gate / Embedded Multimedia Card (eMMC)
- High Speed Board designing, Multi-layer Board design, Signal integrity (HyperLynx), Board Bring up.
- Knowledge of DSP/ Micro Controller and various interfaces like HDMI, MIPI, CSI, Audio, Ethernet, USB, I2C, SPI.
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) / Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) compliance.
- Various tools like ORCAD, ALLEGRO, PADS.
- Lab instruments like Multi- meters, Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Logic analyzer etc.
Company: Arrow Electronics