- Advertisement -
This position is for the Juniper TAC (Technical Assistance Centre) for Juniper M/T/Mx/PTX/ACX series products support. This is an Individual Contributor role and provides Level 2 Product Escalation support.
- Support Juniper M/T/Mx/PTX/ACX series products, working directly with our customers and partners.
- Work with highly knowledgeable group of customers and partners. Be an escalation point of contact for other TAC groups within the organization.
- Troubleshoot complicated hardware and software issues, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab.
- Manage and own critical customer issues. Facilitate, own and document communication among customers, escalation, and engineering.
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment/network and impact on business. Take ownership for problem resolution, problem reproduction and escalation.
- Participate in cross functional tasks such as new product development projects, build knowledge base and whitepapers.
- Be a fast learner and keep pace with newer technologies and help improve processes and tools.
- This position requires B.E. in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science with an experience of 2- 5 years in the networking industry.
- Extensive work experience in troubleshooting, implementation and supporting the large IP networks(preferably Service Provider). And experience in directly interacting with global customers is highly desired
- Excellent Customer handling and communication (verbal and written) skills
Thorough understanding (Packet level) of
- IP Packet flow, OSI layers
- Layer 3 – IP and related technologies (ICMP, TCP, IPSec, GRE, QoS, VRRP)
- IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS , RIP)
- Layer 2 technologies (Ethernet, 802.1q/p VLAN, STP, RSTP, ARP, PPP, MLPPP, LACP)
- Understanding/Exposure/Expertise in one or more areas –
- MPLS, VPLS, L2 and L3 VPN, MPLS Traffic Engineering, LDP, RSVP
- Multicast technologies NG-MVPN, PIM
- Perl/Unix/Expect/Python scripting
- Preferred Certifications – CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, JNCIS-M, JNCIP-M, JNCIE-M, CCIE-SP
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.