Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Test Professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play!
- Responsible for the manual testing, test planning and test script of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and interpersonal quality norms. Activities to be performed include
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
- Testing of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and timely with high quality
- Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met
- Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification)
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with partners and ensuring timely reporting and blocking issues if any
- Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented and Strong customer focus and good learner
- Good at presenting within the team as well as with all the partners
- Highly proactive and excellent teammate
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech graduate with 3 years of confirmed ability. Preferably from Electrical and Power Electronics specialization
- Must have experience in E-mobility domain ,manual and Automation Testing especially in professional software product development
- Experience in Test Planning, Scripting and Execution, Test Management, API Automation Tests (REST APIs) and proficiency in Cloud Platforms
- Good knowledge of cross platform rendering issues between major browsers and platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of testers and test equipment’s from Keysights, Typical Power electronics simulator, PLCs and automation products
- Setting up of Tester’s/Fixtures for new products introduction
- Understanding of basic EV Chargers (AC & DC) test fixtures.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.