Summary / Role Purpose
The Training Content Editor is a tech-savvy simulation enthusiast ready to take on the challenge of developing learning experiences for users of ANSYS software. Responsibilities include planning, organizing, creation and deployment of customer training material for various Semiconductor BU products at Ansys and these content can be in the form of presentations and multimedia content. The position involves working closely with subject matter experts in various disciplines and is a key member of a positive, dynamic team of content developers committed to the development of ANSYS Training Curriculum.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Training Content Editor you will have the opportunity to work with the world class Development Team and the Product Specialist/Support Team to determine the training requirements
- Creating and updating training lectures, verifying practical workshops, labs and demo with new software releases
- You will work independently, interacting and collaborating with multi-site teams and you will deliver high quality collaterals by demonstrating strict adherence to the documentation template, style guidelines and other processes followed by the group
- Publish training material in the ANSYS Learning Hub and also work on creating a online
- Knowledge base portal which can answer customer queries
- Supporting online training customers when there are questions related to labs and lectures
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- B.E./B.Tech degree or higher in Electronics Engineering
- Enjoys multiple activities such as authoring content, learning new tools and methodologies and interact with highly competent experienced engineers to complete high-quality work in time
- You must have the skills and experience to coordinate with all involved parties and produce user guides and training materials.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with great attention to detail. Ability to create content for technical audiences
- You take ownership of projects assigned and drive it with little supervision and deliver quality work first time
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
B.E./B.Tech degree or higher in Electornics/Electrical Engineering with 2 years of experience in the EDA domain.
Experience with Semiconductor EDA tools strongly preferred
Passion for trying the Product hands-on before creating the content
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.